- ParkMobile LLC said its mobile app will allow students at the University of Wisconsin-Superior to pay for parking at 420 spaces in seven lots on campus.
- Visa Inc. said it U.S. consumer cardholders now have access to NortonLifeLock, a digital safety service.
- Atlantic-Pacific Processing Systems NV Corp. made several improvements to its APPSos customer relationship management service.
- NCR Corp. announced its acquisition of Terafina, which provides customer account opening and onboarding services across digital, branch and call center channels. Terms were not disclosed.
- Euronet Worldwide Inc. said it added eight banks to its shared ATM network in Spain.
- PaySimple, a subsidiary of platform EverCommerce, named Jamie Chomas vice president of integrated partnerships. PaySimple provides card and automated clearing house acceptance.
Shift4 Payments Inc. refers to the volume potential it’s trying to tap as a “coiled …