- The Container Store Group Inc. next month will start offering installment payments from buy now, pay later specialist Afterpay Ltd.
- With the accelerating conversion of cash to electronic payments, the total value of transactions processed by point-of-sale terminals will grow to more than $17.3 trillion globally in 2026, up from $14.8 trillion this year, according to Juniper Research. Shipments of mobile POS terminals will increase to 32 million by 2026 from 20 million this year.
- Euronet Worldwide Inc. said its epay business is now the global partner for digital gift card and prepaid products for Revolut, a fintech app in the United Kingdom.
- Blockchain specialist Circle Internet Financial Inc. said its application programming interfaces have been integrated by crypto exchange FTX, allowing FTX customers to fund dollar balances with credit or debit cards and with funds settling in the USDC stablecoin.
- Samsung Electronics said consumers with Samsung Galaxy smart phones now manage and trade digital assets from third-party wallets on their devices by enabling the ability to import certain cryptocurrencies to the Samsung Blockchain Wallet.
With more and more hourly wage workers needing access to their earnings sooner than the …