- Payments provider ACI Worldwide launched new, cloud-based in-store technologies for merchant clients as part of the company’s UP Merchant Payments product. The new services are based on ACI’s recent acquisitions of payments-technology firms RevChip and TranSend.
- Maverick BankCard said its automated clearing house platform is now available. The e-check service includes access to a virtual terminal, tokenization, and same-day ACH processing.
- ACH Alert, which markets fraud-prevention technology to financial institutions, introduced a new Payment Data Exchange service module aimed at earlier reporting of ACH returns and other remittance information.
- Mobile-app developer TipTapGo launched its tipping app that enables consumers to tip service workers cashlessly.
- EVO Payments Inc. introduced a semi-integrated point-of-sale product that uses the Ingenico Group Tetra platform.
- Mindbody Inc., a payments-technology provider for the fitness and beauty market, selected a cloud-billing service from Aria Systems.
- Elizabeth “Betsy” Bohlen, senior vice president of sponsorship at Evolve Bank & Trust, died Saturday, said a statement from the bank. She joined Evolve in 2017 and had worked more than 25 years in the banking and payment card industry.
GoCardless Ltd., a London-based company specializing in handling international recurring payments, such as subscriptions, is …