- Credit union service organization PSCU released its June edition of the PSCU Payments Index that found purchases made with debit cards in the entertainment category increased 236% in April over April 2020 and by 208% for credit cards.
- Cardtronics plc said CVS Health is enabling the ATM operator’s Allpoint network of surcharge-free ATMs at 50 Longs Drugs in Hawaii.
- Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc. said apparel brand Untuckit has chosen the company to expand its gift card program into U.S. grocery stores and malls.
- Spend-management platform Teampay announced a digital corporate card called Catalyst by Teampay, issued with Mastercard.
- Pet services platform Wag! said it now accepts cryptocurrency for payment via processor BitPay Inc.
- ParkMobile said Lafayette, La., now provides contactless payment at more than 1,200 parking spaces.
- Aria Systems Inc., a subscription and recurring revenue services provider, has added Stripe Inc. as a payment partner.
- Buy now, pay later provider Afterpay named Zahir Khoja its general manager for North America. Afterpay also announced that bridal fashion brand Azazie now offers Afterpay as a payment option.
As they have for rival Visa Inc., transaction volumes are continuing to improve for Mastercard …