- Some 81% of U.S. consumers have used a one-click payment method while shopping online, with 37% using the method “frequently,” according to a survey earlier this month of 961 consumers by The Strawhecker Group and the Electronic Transactions Association.
- Switched dollar volume and switched transaction volume for Mastercard Inc. in the week ending Nov. 21 were both up 3% year-over-year, according to a fourth-quarter update from the card network. Volume is down a tick from the week before while transactions are level. Both indicators are more or less in line with performance since the quarter began as the Covid-19 pandemic surges in many parts of the world.
- Klarna AB announced it is providing buy now, pay later credit at checkout for customers of luxury retailer Saks OFF 5th, which operates 110 stores. Also, Klarna announced apparel retailer Express Inc. will offer its buy now, pay later option.
- Software provider Hub-Suite said its SpendHub online tool for managing credit card expenses has adopted the 3D Secure authentication technology.
- Payments provider InComm Payments said it has acquired Todo Cartoes, a gift card processor in Brazil. Terms were not announced. InComm has operated in the Brazilian market for nearly a decade, and serves more than 4,500 points of sale in the country.
Payments provider Pineapple Payments announced Friday it has acquired 1st Payment Systems, a provider of private-label …