- Payment gateway USAePay announced it now offers the Shopaccino eCommerce product and an integration with the USAePay gateway to merchants via its resellers.
- Craver Solutions Inc., which provides a branded mobile app to restaurants, said it is now integrated with the Clover point-of-sale platform from Fiserv Inc.
- Sphere, a service of payments-software provider TrustCommerce, said it has collaborated with VisitPay LLC, a payments provider specializing in health care, to launch Text to Pay, a mobile option allowing patients to pay health-care providers.
- Pushpay Holdings Ltd., a payments provider to churches and other faith-based organizations, announced updates that include a new financial dashboard.
- PayByPhone Technologies Inc., a provider of mobile payments for parking, said its app now includes new functionality for iPhones running iOS 13 release 5.1.0, including a prompt to authorize payment with a card-verification value on the first transaction only and Siri functionality to manage parking by voice.
- Alphabet Inc.’s Google Cloud announced PayPal Holdings Inc. has agreed to move “key portions of its payments infrastructure” to a new cloud region based in Salt Lake City, Google Cloud’s 22nd such region worldwide.
- Bluedot Innovation Inc. said its location technology is embedded in GoToll, a mobile app from transportation-technology provider Transurban Group that allows drivers to pay highway tolls without slowing down or stopping. GoToll launched in Virginia this month.
- NICE Actimize, a provider of anti-fraud software, said it has updated its product portfolio to conform with fraud-risk management best practices from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
A decline in transactions at small and mid-size businesses accelerated through March as consumers react …