- Payments provider Super Processor selected a payments platform from TAS USA Inc. to manage merchant onboarding, merchant accounts, and transaction processing for both in-store and e-commerce transactions.
- Hudson Executive Capital LP, an investment firm that has been embroiled in a fight for control of vending-machine payments technology provider USA Technologies Inc., filed a proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to elect eight director nominees to the USAT board. Hudson holds 16.3% of USAT’s common stock.
- As a result of the merger of BB&T Corp. and SunTrust Banks Inc., announced in February, customers of the merged entity, known as Truist Financial Corp., can use the ATMs of either institution without incurring out-of-network fees, Truist announced.
- Consumer revolving credit jumped 8.8% in October on a seasonally adjusted annualized basis, according to preliminary Federal Reserve estimates, following September’s slight 0.2% increase and a 1% decline in August. Revolving credit, most of which is credit card debt, now totals $1.09 trillion, up 4% from $1.05 trillion in October 2018.
- Rewards platform provider Cardlytics Inc. appointed Michael Akkerman as chief product and strategy officer; Akkerman most recently was global head of strategic partnerships at social network Pinterest.
WEX Inc., a processor in the fleet-fueling and corporate transaction market, said it has agreed …