- ShopKeep, a provider of tablet-based point-of-sale equipment and services, announced an integration with online-information management service Yext Inc. The integration will allow ShopKeep clients to check and modify information about their businesses across platforms like Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Point-of-sale terminal maker Ingenico Group released the Moby/8500 mobile POS card reader.
- Banking-software vendor D3 Banking Technology announced enhancements that include a connection to the Zelle person-to-person payment network and card controls that allow cardholders to enable or disable their payment cards.
- The Coldwell Banker Commercial Affiliates survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults conducted by Harris Poll found that 47% prefer to make in-store purchases rather than shop online.
- Co-Op Financial Services updated its Co-Op ATM Terminal Driving services for credit unions it serves.
The Accredited Standards Committee X9 Inc. and the PCI Security Standards Council announced they will …