- Processor Pineapple Payments said it is offering merchant services on the platform of OnPay Solutions, a provider of accounts-payable and accounts-receivable automation services for businesses.
- First Data Corp. launched its Clover Mini and Clover Flex smart point-of-sale terminals in Argentina.
- Elo, a bank-owned payment network in Brazil, agreed to work with Diners Club International, a unit of Discover Financial Services, to issue Elo Diners Club cards.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched Chase Offers, a marketing program created by loyalty-technology firm Cardlytics for Chase credit and debit cards.
- Kev Group, a provider of online-payments software for schools, acquired TRA Inc., a vendor of school-based accounting systems. The combination will lead to the use of Kev software in more than 16,500 schools in Canada and the United States, with $3 billion in annual processing volume, Kev said. Terms of the deal were not announced.
It was a rough 2018 for leading ATM network operator Cardtronics plc, but the company’s …