- P97 Networks, a mobile-payments and content provider for gas pumps, partnered with WannLynx, which supports in-store and at-the-pump video and other content for fueling stations, to enable payments as well as discounts, coupons, and other loyalty programs for convenience stores and gas stations.
- Brex, a startup that creates corporate card programs for specific industries, said cardholders can now transfer points from the Brex Rewards program to JetBlue’s TrueBlue loyalty program.
- Merchants’ cost of fraud increased to $3.13 per lost dollar on average, up 6.5% from $2.94 in 2018, according to the 10th annual “True Cost of Fraud” report from LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- Payables-automation provider Tipalti Inc. raised $76 million in a Series D funding round led by Zeev Ventures.
- A startup called FundBox, which provides a business-to-business payments and credit network, said it completed a $176-million Series C growth-equity funding round and secured a $150-million credit facility.
- Cubic Corp. said its Cubic Transportation Systems unit rolled out the world’s largest contactless-payment project measured by geography in Sydney, Australia for that city’s mass-transit system.
- EVO Payments Inc. named Laura L. Miller, senior vice president and global chief information officer at InterContinental Hotels Group, to its board of directors.
- Card-issuing platform Marqeta hired Vidya Peters as chief marketing officer. Peters comes to the company from the software company MuleSoft.
- Digital-donation software firm iDonate added payments-industry veteran Chuck Harris to its board of directors. Harris comes to the company from Total System Services Inc. (TSYS), which is now part of Global Payments Inc. Previously, Harris served in executive roles at Intuit Inc. and Netspend, which was acquired by TSYS in 2013.
Departing PayPal Holdings Inc. chief operating officer Bill Ready in January will assume the role of head …