- Boost Payment Solutions Inc., an acquirer for commercial card transactions, said it is collaborating with JPMorgan Chase & Co. to process payments and automate delivery for Chase’s Single Use Card Accounts and other commercial cards.
- Cardlytics Inc., which derives marketing intelligence from purchase data, reported a 116% year-over-year increase in monthly active users, to 128.3 million, in its third quarter. Active users are customers of client financial institutions who opened an email containing an offer from the institution or who logged into the institution’s application. Revenue for the quarter totaled $56.4 million, up 63% year-over-year.
- The biggest growth in cross-border e-commerce in the third quarter occurred in the United Kingdom, where merchants saw a 56% increase in revenue year-over-year, according to the latest report from processor Payoneer Inc. Ukraine came in second at 52%, followed by the United States with a 49% jump.
- Canada-based accounting software provider FreshBooks said it will open its first U.S. office in Raleigh, N.C.
- Financial-technology provider Computer Services Inc. announced 11 banks across the United States signed with the company for core processing during the first half of its fiscal year.
- Working with payments-technology provider Stripe Inc., Web-publishing platform WordPress.com introduced a feature that eases subscription payments.
- Airbnb has begun to accept Bitcoin via Fold, an app that enables cryptocurrency payments.
- Olympic Games sponsor Visa Inc. announced its Team Visa Roster of Olympic and Paralympic athletes, which consists of more than 70 names from more than 30 sports.
- Former Facebook Inc. chief marketing officer Gary S. Briggs will join the board of directors of Afterpay Group effective Jan. 1, the point-of-sale installment-payment provider said.
Despite 96% of U.S. financial-services organizations considering their technology security as adequate, 62% of those …