- Payments processor Elavon announced its global acquiring multi-currency conversion services will support transactions for the airline Virgin Atlantic. Elavon, a unit of U.S. Bancorp, says it serves more than 100 airlines among its client base.
- Canadian banking giant BMO said it will begin offering Visa Inc.’s Installments payments service next year. Visa launched Installments in 2021 as its entry in the buy now, pay later market.
- TodayPay Inc., which operates a refund-as-a-service program, joined the Visa Inc. Fintech Fast Track Program.
- The purchasing power of middle-income households, with annual incomes between $30,000 and $130,000, increased to 99.3% as measured by the Primerica Household Budget Index. It was 97.4% in August and a year ago was 89.3%. The baseline is January 2019.
- ACI Worldwide Inc. has appointed Abe Kuruvilla chief technology officer. Kuruvilla previously served in that role at CoreLogic Inc. and before that Dell Financial Services.
- Payments-industry veteran Margaret Weichert has joined The Clearing House Payments Co. LLC as chief product officer. She comes to the company from Accenture, and in past years has served as an executive with Bank of America and First Data.
Financial technology platform provider Adyen NV late Monday announced it will become the acquiring bank …