- Unattended payments provider USA Technologies inc. said it received approval from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC to relist its common stock, which it expects will happen Nov. 19 under the USAT ticker. The stock was delisted in early 2019 following an accounting probe.
- American Express Co. has slated its Small Business Saturday promotion for Nov. 28. The promotion started in 2010 in response to the Great Recession.
- Processor Adyen announced an integration with Affirm Inc. that enables merchants to offer the buy now, pay later payment option.
- Integrated-payments specialist AffiniPay said it is making contactless payment services available for clients of BQE Software, which develops applications for professional-services firms.
- Platform-as-a-service provider Hiveway Inc. said it has joined payment provider Stripe Inc.’s Partner Program, which is aimed at increasing the 3% share of gross domestic product now accounted for by e-commerce.
- Financial-services app provider Mogo Inc. agreed to acquire Carta Solutions Holding Corp., whose technology supports card issuance for a range of clients. Terms were not announced.
- In related news, card-issuing platform Marqeta Inc. entered into a global agreement with Uber Inc. The agreement expands on a relationship in which Marqeta supports issuing for Uber Eats.
- Business-to-business payments processor ACH Processing Co. released a virtual card product for health care payers and third-party administrators.
- China-based online merchant Bangood said it has signed on with payments provider Klarna AB to launch an installment-payment service in the U.S., U.K., and German markets.
- E-commerce platform Shopify Inc. said a deal with Alipay will enable Shopify merchants to accept payments though Alipay from more than 1 billion active Alipay users in China. A broader Asia expansion is planned.
- Truist Financial Corp. appointed Sal Karakaplan head of the bank’s new enterprise payments group, which is responsible for developing new payments products and services. A former Mastercard Inc. executive, Karakaplan comes to Truist from JPMorgan Chase & Co. Truist resulted last year from the merger of banking giants BB&T and SunTrust.
Visa Inc. has formed a partnership with virtual-payments technology provider Conferma Pay to launch Visa Commercial …