- USA Technologies Inc., which provides technology to the vending industry for payments acceptance, reported 15,000 net new connections in its fiscal 2021 first quarter, bringing the total to 1,335,000. Revenue rose 13% from the previous quarter to $36.9 million, but was down 15% from the year-ago quarter. The company shaved its operating loss from $11.3 million a year ago to $3.6 million.
- Business-payments specialist Bill.com reported total revenue for its first fiscal 2021 quarter of $46.2 million, up 31% year-over-year, with a net loss of $13 million, up from $5.7 million a year ago. Client count grew 27% to 103,600, with $28.8 billion in payment volume processed, up 31%.
- Signifyd Inc. released its October E-Commerce Pulse report that found global e-commerce sales were up 7% over October 2019. U.S. e-commerce sales were up 8% for the month over last year.
- Mogo Inc., a Canadian fintech, said its MogoSpend platform now supports Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. MogoSpend features a Mogo-branded Visa Platinum prepaid card.
- Cross-border payments provider TransferWise Ltd. has joined a third-party core-banking platform developed by Finxact LLC.
- FIS Inc. said The Reynolds and Reynolds Co., which provides software and services to automotive dealerships, signed a multi-year agreement to assume all payment processing for its integrated payment service, ReyPay.
PayPal Holdings Inc. on Tuesday launched a new version of its mobile app with a …