- Buy now, pay later specialist Splitit Payments Ltd. said its merchant sales volume for the first two months of the fourth quarter totaled $94 million, a 52% increase quarter-over-quarter and a 61% increase year-over-year. Splitit reported $11 million in merchant sales volume across the holiday shopping weekend, including Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Payroc World Access LLC said it will acquire SnapCheck, a payments provider. Terms were not disclosed.
- Unbanked, a firm that links traditional banks and companies with blockchain technology, said it will support donations in 28 digital currencies through Dec. 20 for Toys for Tots, a U.S. Marine Corps program that collects toys and distributes them to children.
- Axletree Solutions, a bank connectivity and financial integrations provider, said it and Roxe, an open global payment network, are working on an instant cross-border payment service that uses blockchain technology.
- MoneyGram International Inc. said it will enable cross-border money transfers for urpay, a digital wallet from neoleap, a Saudi fintech.
- U.S.-based payments-technology provider i2c Inc. said it is working with Visa Inc. and Batelco Financial Services to launch Beyon Money, a mobile-payments “super app” in Bahrain.
- Payments-processing technology provider Bill.com has hired Sarah Acton as chief marketing officer. Acton most recently was with Athos, a wearables company
Add Las Vegas’s T-Mobile Arena to Shift4 Payments Inc.’s growing list of sports and entertainment …