- Repay Holdings Corp. launched its Instant Funding product in Canada. The service uses Visa Inc.’s Visa Direct service to send funds directly to eligible Visa debit and prepaid cards. Repay said Canadian lenders and finance companies can disburse funds electronically and eliminate traditional checks and electronic funds transfer transactions. Repay also announced a partnership with Visa Canada to enable lenders and finance companies to accept debit cards as a repayment method in a card-not-present transaction.
- Worldwide Business Research released a WBR Insights report that found 60% of retailers said mobile payments and other retail technologies have the most potential for improving the mobile-commerce experience. The survey canvassed 100 retail executives.
- Bento Technologies Inc. launched Bento Pay, a business-to-business payment service that enables users to make and receive payments with an email address. The service uses technology from Dwolla Inc.
- Installment-payments provider Splitit said music-software provider Ableton AG will offer Splitit to its U.S. customers, with other markets to follow.
- Digital River Inc. said it adopted an API-first approach to serving e-commerce merchants. This enables merchants to use application programming interface software to connect their e-commerce front end and back end with greater ease, Digital River said.
- Wire-transfer provider MoneyGram International Inc. unveiled a redesigned U.S. online platform the company says has a faster payment flow and more personalization options.
The number of ATMs providing the option of cardless withdrawals rose 26% in 2019, says …