- The United Kingdom’s Competition and Markets Authority fined PayPal Holdings Inc. £250,000 ($309,700) in connection with PayPal’s $2.2 billion acquisition of Sweden-based processor iZettle AB last year; the regulator said PayPal violated an order not to integrate its U.K. business with iZettle during an investigation by cross-selling services to U.K. consumers. PayPal said it did not deliberately break the rules.
- Visa Inc. launched Visa Partner, a portal for fintech companies that provides access to Visa’s technologies, network, and services, such as faster digitized licensing and a partner directory.
- GK Software, a point-of-sale system provider, released an integrated fuel product for its OmniPOS platform.
- Financial-services provider Baldwin Hackett & Meeks Inc. said Portugal-based Payshop will use BHMI’s Concourse to support back-office processing for payments on its network.
- Bill.com said it now supports international payments to 137 countries in 106 currencies.
- NCR Corp. named Katie Burke, senior strategist at Edelman, and Kirk Larsen, executive vice president and chief financial officer at Black Night, to its board of directors.
With real-time payments perhaps on the cusp of becoming an essential payment service, Navy Federal …