- Payments providers Fortis Payment Systems LLC and Blue Dog Business Services LLC announced they have merged. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- ATM portfolio manager Payment Alliance International Inc. said it has acquired the Cash-N-Go ATM portfolio of Cash N Go ATM Network Inc. The deal adds almost 400 machines to Payment Alliance’s portfolio, bringing the total to more than 90,000. Terms were not disclosed.
- Vesta Corp., a provider of fraud-protection technology, has integrated with data aggregator Plaid Inc. to launch Guaranteed ACH, a service that protects against fraud as well as fees charged for insufficient funds.
- The Electronic Transactions Association has released the fourth edition of its “ETA Guidelines on Merchant and ISO Underwriting and Risk Monitoring.”
- Payments provider Payroc LLC announced it has acquired Strategic Payment Systems. Terms were not disclosed.
- Financial-technology provider Computer Services Inc. said InFirst Bank has chosen CSI’s NuPoint core platform to support digital banking services
- Revel Systems said Buff City Soap, a retailer with 35 locations in 11 states, is using the Revel point-of-sale system.
- Payments-technology provider Rapyd said it is working with tuition-payments processor PayMyTuition to support payments via bank transfers from countries in Latin America and Asia Pacific via a single application programming interface integration.
- Cryptocurrency payments provider BitPay Inc. said a service enhancement has made it easier for users of the Coinbase exchange to spend cryptocurrency directly from a Coinbase account at BitPay merchants.
- DaVinci Payments launched its Payments Accelerator, an opt-in service that sends texts with links to a virtual prepaid card, with funds activated when recipients order food delivery, complete a test drive, or take another promoted action.
- Visa Inc. announced it has priced its green bond offering, totaling $500 million. The company says the bond is “believed to be the first issued by a digital payments network” and will be used to fund environmental sustainability. In tandem with the bond issuance, the network appointed Douglas Sabo as its first chief sustainability officer.
Amazon.com Inc.’s venture in letting consumers pay with the palm of their hand officially launched …