- Global merchant dollar volume grew 20% in the third quarter year-over-year for processor Fiserv Inc., while global e-commerce volume increased 21%, the company reported. Overall global transactions expanded 16%. The company did not report actual figures. Revenue for the quarter was $3.96 billion, up 10%. Year-to-date revenue was $11.37 billion, an 11% increase.
- Visa Inc. announced FIS, Moneris, Global Payments, ANZ, CIBC, HSBC, Scotiabank, and other institutions are rolling out Visa Installment Solutions, the card network’s buy now, pay later technology. The new rollouts add to existing BNPL partnerships with fintechs including Afterpay, ChargeAfter, Klarna, Paidy, Sezzle, Splitit, and Zip.
- In related news, BNPL provider Affirm Inc. announced it is working with American Airlines to finance purchases of tickets on the airline in advance of the holiday season.
- Visa’s payments volume for the quarter ended Sept. 30 grew 17% from the same period last year and has increased 16% year-over-year for fiscal 2021, which began Oct. 1, 2020.
- Payments-technology provider InComm Payments said it is now supporting electronic bill payments and prepaid-account funding at all 4,700 Walmart Inc. stores in the U.S. market.
- NCR Corp. reported revenue of $1.9 billion for the third quarter, up 20% year-over-year. A supplier of payments and financial technology in both the banking and retail industries, NCR earlier this year acquired Cardtronics plc, a network of 285,000 ATMs.
- The card-issuing platform Marqeta Inc. is working with fintech Bill.com to introduce commercial cards for Bill.com’s financial-institution clients.
- The digital commerce platform VTEX LLC said its integration with payments provider Stripe Inc. is now available for all VTEX clients as the New York City-based company expands globally from its merchant base in Latin America.
- Payments-technology provider Repay Holdings Corp. said it has expanded its partnership with Inovatec Systems Corp., a provider of lending technology for financial institutions, to further ease the funding process for lenders working with Inovatec.
Payment-platform provider Dwolla and Infinicept, a Denver-based firm that specializes in embedded payments, are teaming …