- EBay Inc. announced Monday that its managed-payments platform, introduced in September, has now added PayPal on top of Google Pay, Apple Pay, and credit, debit, and gift cards. A report Wednesday, however, indicates PayPal availability is limited.
- A startup called Obligo said it is enabling renters to make so-called move-in payments, such as security deposits and first month’s rent, online rather than with paper checks.
- Payments provider Nuvei launched a Web site for its partner programs at NuveiPartner.com.
- Extend, a platform that allows banks, companies, and startups to issue virtual credit cards, announced an $11 million Series A financing led by Point72 Ventures and FinTech Collective.
- USA Technologies Inc. appointed three independent directors to its board, a move that expands the board from seven to 10 members.
Shift4 Payments Inc. went public in June 2020 after more than two decades as a …