- Discover Financial Services announced an agreement with the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority’s Saudi Payments unit that calls for acceptance of Discover, Diners Club International, and Pulse cards on Saudi Payments’ mada network. The deal includes acceptance on point-of-sale terminals, e-commerce platforms, and at ATMs.
- Fareportal, the technology platform for travel brands CheapOair and OneTravel, joined the Universal Air Travel Plan (UATP) Network, a payments provider owned by the airline industry.
- ParkMobile LLC said its mobile app will support parking payments at more than 1,000 spaces in commuter lots in East Brunswick, N.J.
- PayCafe Inc. said its payment-processing service will be integrated with a merchant portal operated by JVZoo. The portal serves tens of thousands of sellers globally.
- Payments provider Qualpay announced an integration with Cargas Energy, a software vendor for fuel-delivery and HVAC service companies.
Payment transactions within the financial-services sector had the dubious distinction of having the highest rate …