- AeroPay, a fintech that provides payment processing service to cannabis businesses, said it and Olla, an e-commerce platform for cannabis retailers, will offer online payments. AeroPay will be integrated as a cashless payment method to consumers ordering online through white-labeled e-commerce sites provided by Olla. Payments are made via bank-to-bank transfers.
- ATM transaction processor Payment Alliance International said ATM withdrawal transactions are up 8.2% and dollar volume of cash dispensed is up 12.4% since March 1, 2020, despite a sharp drop in both measures in the first three months of the pandemic. PAI provides ATM portfolio-management tools and services for more than 100,000 machines.
- PayByPhone Technologies Inc. said users of its app can access one hour of free parking offered to motorists until May 31 by the city of Atlanta, which has resumed fee enforcement for on-street parking.
- Corcentric LLC, a provider of expense- and revenue-management software, said it has acquired business-to-business payments processor Vendorin Inc. from Juvo Technologies for $100 million.
- Blackhawk Network Inc. has agreed to distribute physical and digital gift cards for Bob Evans Restaurants LLC, which has almost 500 locations in 18 states.
- Allied Payment Network Inc., a provider of bill-pay technology to financial institutions, said it will work with banking-technology platform Movencorp Inc. (Moven).
- Sontiq Inc. introduced the next generation of its cloud-based Intelligent Identity Security platform, aimed at thwarting identity theft and cyber fraud.
- Digital-payments technology provider ACI Worldwide Inc. said it is collaborating with Auriga SpA, a provider of banking and payment systems, to launch a new ATM and self-service banking platform.
- RevoluGroup Canada Inc. said it has agreed to integrate Chinese mobile-payment app Alipay into its RevoluPay multinational payment app. Final coding is expected to be finished by March 14.
- Nacha, the automated clearing house rules maker, said Bluefin Payment Systems LLC is now a member of the Nacha preferred partner program for ACH data security.
Shift4 Payments Inc. refers to the volume potential it’s trying to tap as a “coiled …