- The Samsung Pay mobile wallet introduced a Mastercard-branded virtual prepaid card called Samsung Pay Cash, which is accepted at all locations that accept Mastercard and Samsung Pay transactions. The technology behind the card is provided by Netspend, a unit of Global Payments Inc. The move comes on the heels of Samsung Pay’s launch of a remittance service called Money Transfer.
- E-commerce fraud-prevention firm Signifyd said it received various EMVCo certifications related to 3-D Secure 2.2.
- Banking equipment provider Cummins Allison said its line of ATMs using Microsoft Corp.’s Windows 10 operating system is certified on processor Fidelity National Information Services Inc.’s FIS Global, FIS Co-Op Financial Services, and Worldpay platforms.
- Data-communications and interoperability-technology provider Transaction Network Services said it is working with iPocket232 Inc.’s WannLynx service to offer revenue-generating messaging and content for convenience stores at EMV fuel pumps and payment terminals inside the store.
- Business payments provider Fleetcor Technologies Inc. said it acquired Travelliance Inc., a lodging management firm for airlines serving flight crews and other employees, and distressed passengers. Travelliance processes transactions from 8 million room-night bookings annually. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Discover Financial Services said it is parting ways with its long-time marketing agency, The Martin Group, and has launched a search for a new agency.
- Verady, provider of bookkeeping software for cryptocurrency, announced an integration with Intuit Inc.’s Quickbooks Online product that will automatically sync Quickbooks accounting with cryptocurrency transactions and holdings.
Consumers motoring in their Dodge Challengers and Ram pickup trucks are now able to pay …