- The United Kingdom’s Competition and Markets Authority fined PayPal Holdings Inc. £250,000 ($309,700) in connection with PayPal’s $2.2 billion acquisition of Sweden-based processor iZettle AB last year; the regulator said PayPal violated an order not to integrate its U.K. business with iZettle during an investigation by cross-selling services to U.K. consumers. PayPal said it did not deliberately break the rules.
- Visa Inc. launched Visa Partner, a portal for fintech companies that provides access to Visa’s technologies, network, and services, such as faster digitized licensing and a partner directory.
- GK Software, a point-of-sale system provider, released an integrated fuel product for its OmniPOS platform.
- Financial-services provider Baldwin Hackett & Meeks Inc. said Portugal-based Payshop will use BHMI’s Concourse to support back-office processing for payments on its network.
- Bill.com said it now supports international payments to 137 countries in 106 currencies.
- NCR Corp. named Katie Burke, senior strategist at Edelman, and Kirk Larsen, executive vice president and chief financial officer at Black Night, to its board of directors.
In the face of multiple defections so far, Facebook Inc.’s controversial cryptocurrency project scored a …