- First American Payment Systems LP announced an integration with the Uluro billing and communication platform that is used across multiple industries.
- Payments provider Paya said it now offers the CardFlight SwipeSimple product to its merchants.
- Merchant processor Payment Data Systems announced record revenue of $5.8 million in the first quarter, up 108% year-over-year. The company processed more than $782 million in volume on more than 2.8 million transactions.
- Cross-border payments specialist Payoneer has rolled out several new features aimed specifically at U.S.-based online sellers, including an expansion of the number of local currencies merchants can accept or use for payment.
- Payments provider eMerchantBroker LLC debuted its payment gateway, Pinwheel Pay, and said it is available to merchants on the Shopify e-commerce platform.
- Mobile-payments provider LevelUp has appointed Mike Mircil to the newly created position of vice president of restaurant insights and analytics. Mirkil has more than 20 years of restaurant experience.
- Chargebacks911 hired Melissa Fitzsimmons to focus on expanding the company’s e-commerce products to merchants, franchises, and affiliate advertising networks. Fitzsimmons previously worked at Clickbooth.com, an affiliate advertising network, and has written extensively about the industry.
The proposed merger of Fiserv Inc. and mega-processor First Data Corp. has huge implications for …