- Zelle, the person-to-person payments service from bank-owned Early Warning Services LLC, added ACI Worldwide, CGI, D3 Banking Technology, and IBM to its list of processor and technology partners that enable their financial-institution clients to offer Zelle to consumers.
- Processor Fiserv Inc. said Regions Bank will offer digital money-movement services, including Zelle and the TransferNow account-to-account service, to the bank’s current CheckFree RXP electronic billing and payment platform from Fiserv.
- Payments provider Harbortouch, a unit of Lighthouse Network LLC, announced a partnership with Orca Inventory, an inventory-management ordering system for restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
- Payment-service company Cardtek said it is working with TableSafe Inc., a pay-at-the-table point-of-sale technology provider, on EMV compliance and certification.
- Ingenico Group launched a fraud-detection service developed by Fraugster, a payment-security company. Ingenico also announced the availability of the Lane/8000 point-of-sale device.
- Shared-ride service Uber launched the Uber Visa Card, issued by Barclays. Cardholders can redeem points for credits to use with Uber.
PayPal Holdings Inc.’s Pay After Delivery service will end April 19 for U.S. buyers. San …