- Zelle, the person-to-person payments service from bank-owned Early Warning Services LLC, added ACI Worldwide, CGI, D3 Banking Technology, and IBM to its list of processor and technology partners that enable their financial-institution clients to offer Zelle to consumers.
- Processor Fiserv Inc. said Regions Bank will offer digital money-movement services, including Zelle and the TransferNow account-to-account service, to the bank’s current CheckFree RXP electronic billing and payment platform from Fiserv.
- Payments provider Harbortouch, a unit of Lighthouse Network LLC, announced a partnership with Orca Inventory, an inventory-management ordering system for restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
- Payment-service company Cardtek said it is working with TableSafe Inc., a pay-at-the-table point-of-sale technology provider, on EMV compliance and certification.
- Ingenico Group launched a fraud-detection service developed by Fraugster, a payment-security company. Ingenico also announced the availability of the Lane/8000 point-of-sale device.
- Shared-ride service Uber launched the Uber Visa Card, issued by Barclays. Cardholders can redeem points for credits to use with Uber.
A $6.2 Billion Pact May Be Only a Prelude to Difficult Haggling Ahead for Merchants And the Card Networks
Visa Inc. and Mastercard Inc. announced early Tuesday that they and defendant banks have agreed …