- Private-equity firm Thoma Bravo LLC announced it plans to acquire ABC Financial Services Inc., an independent sales organization and software company serving more than 6,700 health clubs in North America and Europe. Terms of the deal, which is expected to close by year’s end, were not disclosed.
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management said its account holders can now send and receive money through the bank-owned Zelle person-to-person payments network.
- Online-payments provider CCBill LLC said its payments services are now available through an integrated billing module for Weebly, an e-commerce platform.
- In a move into the crowdfunding market, PayPal Holdings Inc. launched PayPal Money Pools, which enable PayPal account holders to make monetary contributions from their PayPal accounts to a joint fund that can be used for group gifts, special events, or other uses.
- Payment processor JetPay Corp. posted revenues of $18.4 million in the third quarter, up 21% from a year earlier. The operating loss improved to $206 million from the $922 million loss in 2016’s third quarter.
- Payments provider Paysafe released a survey that found 14% of U.S. consumers stating the lack of payments options is barrier to using current online parks and recreation facilities’ registration systems.
The Accredited Standards Committee X9 Inc. and the PCI Security Standards Council announced they will …