- Discover Network announced a holiday promotion running through December that offers discounts and other promotions to cardholders who shop at Amazon.com and at some Amazon physical stores.
- Payments provider AvidXchange launched its AvidPay and AvidInvoice services for the long-term health-care and social-service industries. The services automate accounts-payable and payments processes.
- Data-security specialist KnowBe4 released its list of the 10 most-clicked email subject lines as part of its third-quarter 2019 phishing report. Number one is “Password Check Required Immediately.”
- Lightspeed POS Inc. acquired Australia-based Kounta Holdings Pty Ltd, which has more than 7,000 merchant locations across Australia and New Zealand. Terms were not disclosed.
- Applova Inc., a hospitality point-of-sale specialist, launched the Applova Kiosk with a kitchen-display system for Elo Touchscreen displays.
- POS equipment maker Star Micronics released the mCP30 printer.
- Bank of America Corp. announced enhancements to its CashPro payments platform, including the ability for businesses to originate real-time payments.
- ParkHub, a provider of parking technology and payments, hired Cliff Wickstrum as vice president of sales operations. Wickstrum comes to the company from ParkMobile.
WEX Inc., a processor in the fleet-fueling and corporate transaction market, said it has agreed …