- Chargeback.com Inc. released the Chargeback App to aid employees in managing a retailer’s chargeback disputes.
- The commerce-technology provider Big Commerce agreed to make Visa Checkout available to its more than 55,000 merchant clients. More than 28 million card accounts are enrolled in Visa Checkout, which streamlines the payment process with users’ stored credentials.
- Mobile-wallet provider CardFree announced the availability of its Universal API, a software tool that enables a single point of integration across digital channels.
- DFS Services LLC, a unit of Discover Financial Services, reached an agreement with National Payments Corp. of Vietnam (NAPAS), Vietnam’s domestic payment network, to support acceptance of NAPAS Global Cards outside of Vietnam on the Discover Global Network, which embraces the Discover, Diners Club, and Pulse networks. The agreement also includes acceptance of Discover, Diners Club, and “affiliate network cards” on the NAPAS network in Vietnam.
- Payments provider Digital River Inc. said it now offers retail financing for e-commerce transactions via a service from Divido in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Nordic countries, with expansion to eight others slated for 2018.
- Current, which markets a debit card and smart-phone app directed at teenagers and their parents, has added Apple Pay to its service.
- Mortgage lender Quicken Loans has released a Rocket Mortgage skill for Amazon Alexa, enabling users to make mortgage payments by voice. The skill also allows users to check rates and review balances.
- Financial-technology company Switch Inc. said Kevin T. Knight, who has worked at Visa Inc., Nordstrom Inc., and GE Capital in various card-management roles, joined its board of directors.
- Correction: Bluefin Payment Systems, and not BlueSnap Inc., received a patent in Japan for a way to create digital fingerprints of encryption devices. Digital Transactions News regrets the error.
Zelle on Saturday was set to run the first spots in its initial national mass-media …