- Rabble Wine Co. said it now accepts more than 40 cryptocurrencies on its Web site and in its tasting room via an integration with CoinPayments Inc.
- Consumer revolving credit contracted by 2.2% in August on a seasonally adjusted annualized basis following July’s 10.5% increase, the Federal Reserve reported. The Fed estimated revolving credit outstandings, most of which is credit card debt, at $1.08 trillion in August, up 3.8% year-over-year.
- Companies that have business-to-business contracts expect their revenues to increase by 50% over the next five years, finds the American Express Co. “Survey of Small and Midsize Business Suppliers” of more than 500 respondents.
- Transaction Network Services said it has been certified by Gilbarco Veeder-Root as a managed service provider for the Gilbarco Passport point-of-sale system.
- POS finance provider Klarna said retailer Abercrombie & Fitch now offers Klarna’s Pay in 4 service across its A&F, Abercrombie Kids, and Hollister Co. brands.
- POS equipment maker Star Micronics released updated versions of its SK1 kiosk printers.
- Certified Payments, a subsidiary of merchant processor First American Payment Systems LP, named David Tucker as its Southeast regional sales manager. Tucker most recently was regional sales manager at First National Bank of Omaha.
Confirming rumors that the Federal Trade Commission is looking into issues involving debit card transaction …