- Elavon, the Atlanta-based merchant-acquiring subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, says it plans to hire approximately 500 employees globally over the next three years. Elavon currently employs more than 730 people in Atlanta and more than 4,500 worldwide.
- BlockChyp Inc., a payment software and gateway provider, said it completed Level 3 certification with North American Bancard on its EPX platform using Equinox Payment’s Luxe line of point-of-sale terminals.
- Processor First Data Corp. will release its fourth-quarter earnings report before the markets open next Wednesday, but due to its pending acquisition by Fiserv Inc., the company says it will not have a conference call with analysts to review the results.
- Madison Marketing Agency expanded its e-gift card program from a regional to a national platform. The program allows companies to offer digital cards as incentives.
- RiverPay Inc., a payments provider that connects North American merchants with Chinese consumers, announced a partnership with UnionPay International to offer UnionPay Quick Response code payment acceptance to North American merchants.
Urban FT Group Inc. announced the acquisition of CFC Technology Group LLC, a remote deposit …