- E-commerce services provider 3dcart said it and Fort Point Payments now offer services to enable online sales of CBD products. CBD—short for cannabidiol—is a non-intoxicating extract of marijuana.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., which began processing real-time payments about a year ago, is “approaching 1 million transactions per month,” according to an executive in charge of the bank’s faster-payments service quoted in Computer Business Review.
- Binance, said to be the largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, selected CipherTrace to help with its compliance with anti-money-laundering regulation.
- The New York Department of Financial Services, has now issued 19 virtual-currency licenses with the approval of an application from Bitstamp USA Inc., a unit of Bitstamp Ltd. In 2015, the NYDFS became the first regulatory unit in the United States to issue such licenses.
- Mercator Advisory Group named Brien Henderson vice president and managing director of sales. Henderson was chief marketing office for KIVA Group, a software provider for financial institutions.
Fiserv Inc. said this week its First Data unit has performed the first PIN-on-mobile contactless …