- Card-data analytics company Cardlytics, which went public Friday, was trading at nearly $16 a share at mid-morning Monday, up 18% on the day to that point. The stock is up 30% since its debut.
- YapStone, which processes payments for apartment and vacation rentals, announced the first closing in a Series C funding round. The first closing raised $71 million. Leading the round was Premji Invest, joined by Mastercard Inc. and other investors.
- Worldpay Inc. said it has been selected for e-commerce payment processing by DJI, a drone manufacturer.
- On Track Innovations Ltd., a vendor of payments products based on near-field communication, said it has extended an agreement with payment gateway Apriva to serve the market for unattended payment kiosks.
- Consumer revolving credit grew at a seasonally adjusted annualized rate of 6% in December, well below November’s 13% increase, the Federal Reserve reported. The year ended with nearly $1.03 trillion in revolving credit outstandings, according to the Fed’s preliminary estimates, up 6% from $969.6 billion in December 2016.
- China-based UnionPay International said 90 million of its cards are now issued outside of mainland China, with 20 million added to this total last year.
The Accredited Standards Committee X9 Inc. and the PCI Security Standards Council announced they will …