When: On Demand Today!
In July 2017, the Federal Reserve’s Faster Payments Task Force announced its goal to make faster payments an option by 2020 for every customer and business transaction. That may seem like lots of time, but there is much to be gained by being early to market, and increased risk for those who delay.
Also, getting the basics right is key to unlocking the future potential of innovative overlay services and new use cases. Fortunately, with more than 40 instant-payment schemes now live around the world, there is much to learn from the experience of others. So, where should you start?
In this webinar from Digital Transactions, sponsored by FIS, we bring together expert speakers from the payments industry to discuss these issues and more. Topics include:
• What are the key pointers for a successful real-time payments launch?
• What are the potential benefits?
• How have early adopters approached real time in the U.S. and what has been their experiences?
• Where are the key integration points?
• How can you develop the right support model?
• What are the deployment options and how can third parties help?