- Mobile-commerce platform PredictSpring said it developed a mobile-shopping app and store-associate app that provides a buy-online, pickup-in-store function for BevMo!, a specialty-beverage retailer.
- Synchrony Financial announced it will provide private-label credit card services to Qurate Retail Group, parent company of HSN, beginning in 2019. Synchrony also extended existing deals with Qurate brands QVC and Zulily.
- E-commerce management platform SureDone integrated Google Shopping Actions into its software platform. Shopping Actions helps consumers find and buy products through Google Search, Express, and Assistant.
- Princess Cruises said its Ruby Princess cruise ship now accepts Alipay and WeChat Pay onboard, making it the first North American liner to offer the Chinese mobile-payment options.
- The proposed merger of security-technology vendors Thales and Gemalto received clearances from authorities in both Australia and Mexico, with Thales’s agreement to divest its general-purpose hardware-security modules unit. The deal has now won 11 of 14 required regulatory clearances.
- Marketplace-payments provider Yapstone named Richard Noguera its chief information security officer. Noguera most recently held the same position at Gap Inc.
PayPal Holdings Inc. has made no secret of its push to generate revenue from its …