- Mobile-commerce platform PredictSpring said it developed a mobile-shopping app and store-associate app that provides a buy-online, pickup-in-store function for BevMo!, a specialty-beverage retailer.
- Synchrony Financial announced it will provide private-label credit card services to Qurate Retail Group, parent company of HSN, beginning in 2019. Synchrony also extended existing deals with Qurate brands QVC and Zulily.
- E-commerce management platform SureDone integrated Google Shopping Actions into its software platform. Shopping Actions helps consumers find and buy products through Google Search, Express, and Assistant.
- Princess Cruises said its Ruby Princess cruise ship now accepts Alipay and WeChat Pay onboard, making it the first North American liner to offer the Chinese mobile-payment options.
- The proposed merger of security-technology vendors Thales and Gemalto received clearances from authorities in both Australia and Mexico, with Thales’s agreement to divest its general-purpose hardware-security modules unit. The deal has now won 11 of 14 required regulatory clearances.
- Marketplace-payments provider Yapstone named Richard Noguera its chief information security officer. Noguera most recently held the same position at Gap Inc.
Almost a year after Visa Inc. altered the chargeback-resolution process, merchants are reaping some of …