- Payrange Inc., a developer of mobile-payment applications for washers, dryers, and other machines, introduced its product for Speed Queen and Maytag laundry machines.
- Subscription-management platform provider Recurly Inc. said it will use international payments provider Adyen to further expand its global business.
- Cornerstone Bank became the 200th financial institution to adopt a mobile-banking app created by Computer Services Inc.
- The National Retail Federation said November’s retail sales increased 6% year over year and that online and other non-store sales grew 10.5% from November 2016’s levels. The numbers exclude automobiles, gasoline stations, and restaurants.
- Identification-technology provider Intellicheck Inc. hired former Citigroup Inc. fraud-control executive Andrew Cherry as business-development manager for financial services. Cherry also has worked for Bank of America, TD Bank, and Chase.
A $6.2 Billion Pact May Be Only a Prelude to Difficult Haggling Ahead for Merchants And the Card Networks
Visa Inc. and Mastercard Inc. announced early Tuesday that they and defendant banks have agreed …