- PayActiv Inc. will use the Visa Direct platform from Visa Inc. to offer real-time deposits of earned funds to its clients’ employees. The funds can be loaded onto a Visa debit or reloadable prepaid card. PayActiv also launched its own Visa-branded general-purpose reloadable prepaid card.
- Testing lab Q-Card Co. said it received accreditation in the American Express Co. Enabled program. It can now test AmEx contact, contactless, and dual-interface cards and conduct performance testing. Q-Card said it is the first lab in the Americas to receive AmEx’s accreditation.
- The Secure Technology Alliance announced its 2019 board of directors and executive committee.
- Aite Group LLC released a report on business-to-consumer disbursements and the opportunity for small businesses.
- Payments-technology provider Wirecard released an updated software development kit for mobile in-app payments for iOS and Android devices.
PayPal Holdings Inc. has made no secret of its push to generate revenue from its …