- PAX Technology Inc. said its S920 mobile point-of-sale device received certification from Verizon and AT&T.
- U.S. truck fleets are cutting their total fuel expenses by approximately 7% via loyalty programs offered on fuel cards, according to researcher SpendEdge. This benefit in turn is driving growth in the fuel card market, the research firm says.
- Deluxe Corp., which among other businesses prints checks and offers technology for digital check clearing, appointed Chris Thomas to the newly created role of chief revenue officer. HIs experience includes a sales-management role at DXC Technology.
- Mazooma Inc., which processes payments for online gaming, appointed Justin Ferrabee chief executive officer. Ferrabee joins the company from Payments Canada, the entity that manages Canada’s payment-clearing infrastructure.
- CAN Capital Inc., a merchant cash-advance company, named John McNeill chief financial officer. Previously he worked at Ocwen Financial Corp.
Despite 96% of U.S. financial-services organizations considering their technology security as adequate, 62% of those …