February 14, 2017
• Merchant processor iPayment Inc. will offer business services to its client base from cloud-based provider Company.com under a new agreement between the companies.
• Merchant processor Fidelity Payment Services has selected PAX Technology as its preferred provider of EMV terminals and PIN pads.
• Virtual Piggy Inc. announced it is working with Univest Bank & Trust Co. to launch a beta test of what it says will be the first mobile-payment system for users at or under 17 years old.
• Guardian Analytics, a provider of tools to combat banking fraud, said it will integrate its capabilities with services from digital-banking provider Tyfone Inc.
• Digital gift card services provider Swych Inc. launched a test version of its bot technology that enables receiving and sending digital gift cards via a chat, messaging, or virtual assistant service.
• Bluefin Payment Systems announced that its point-to-point encryption service is available on the AudienceView platform. AudienceView develops software for entertainment businesses.
• Danal Inc., a U.S. provider of mobile-authentication tools, has agreed to work with Bouygues Telecom, a French mobile-phone and Internet service provider.
SPECIAL FEATURERead Digital Transactions Online