January 10, 2017
• Independent sales organization Applied Merchant Systems announced it has increased its liquidity following an expansion of its credit line with Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group and Business Development Corporation of America. In conjunction, Blue Square Resolutions, also an ISO, became a shareholder in the company.
• Wix.com Inc., a Web development service, said it integrated Square Inc. payment acceptance into its platform.
• G6 Hospitality, whose hotel brands include Motel 6 and Studio 6, has contracted with FreedomPay to use its Commerce Platform for payment security.
• Fishbowl Inc., a marketing-services company for the restaurant industry, said it has integrated Android Pay into its service.
• Cardpool, a gift-card exchange company owned by Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc., announced its redesigned Cardpool.com Web site that includes an expanded inventory of guaranteed pre-owned gift cards and supported retailer brands.
• Posiflex Technology Inc. released three point-of-sale products that include the Stellar Kiosk platform for hospitality and retail merchants.
• Elo Touch Solutions Inc. announced a new POS system that can flip between acting as a POS device and as a self-order kiosk.
• PayPal Holdings Inc. said it processed $7.3 billion in charitable giving in 2016, including more than $971 million during the holiday season.
• Alex Bogachek has joined Harbortouch Payments LLC as chief development officer. Bogachek comes to the merchant processor and point-of-sale technology developer from Revel Systems, where he was vice president of engineering.
SPECIAL FEATURERead Digital Transactions Online