August 31, 2016
ISO Agents look at a number of different criteria when evaluating which agent program that they should ultimately establish a sales relationship with. There are many factors to be considered beyond just residual splits; from support to equipment & processing alternatives; the considerations can be daunting. The options and programs available seem to be boundless with processors offering catchy enticements - Residual Splits up to 90% - $5,000 signing bonuses – Production Bonuses – Free EMV Equipment… Many of these programs have fine print, and do not truly line up as advertised. Agents often are provided non- competitive pricing, are required to jump through hoops to get benefits, and are left with sub- standard support and processing options. Wouldn’t it be great if, there was a processor out there that truly delivered on it’s programs as advertised?
Enter, First Direct Financial, a Scottsdale, Arizona based merchant services and processing company that does just that. First Direct Financial also offers a unique and refreshing twist on the traditional agent ISO program and is seeing rapid growth. The First Direct Financial program touts the usual competitive offerings points such as aggressive revenue shares and pricing, multiple point of sale solutions (from mobile to gateways/ API’s), and dedicated operations & boarding support teams. However, First Direct Financial has a differentiator in its ISO Agent - Sub Agent program.
Here’s How it works. First Direct Financial has developed a proprietary marketing and recruitment tool that is used to provide experienced ISO agents, who want to run a team, with a trained sales force in their immediate area. The First Direct Financial Sub Agent program eliminates the cumbersome and time consuming process of recruiting, hiring and training new sub agents for their ISO Agent partners. The program provides immediate override revenue streams and is truly a differentiator versus other ISO Agent programs within the industry. Contact First Direct Financial at www.fdfagent.com or visit them at Booth 29 at the Western States show.
FDF AGENT PROGRAM:
- Sub Agent Program: Build your business with an FDF provided sales team! FDF will recruit, hire, and train a sales team in YOUR own local area to create immediate & unlimited override potential.
- Aggressive Revenue Share: Our revenue share program is 70% to our agents!
- Aggressive Pricing Model: Our $1,000 low price guarantee will help you WIN more deals and grow your vested residual stream!
- Point-of-Sale Solutions: FDF hosts multiple POS options, state-of-the-art EMV terminals, mobile solutions, robust virtual terminals, ACH processing solutions, remittance/lockbox processing and remote deposit capture.
- Automated Back Office for Agents with E-Application
- True Next Day Funding!
- Dedicated Merchant On-Boarding System: FDF hosts a fully dedicated support team to move your deals through underwriting to the completion of the install. Allowing our agents to focus on selling and growing their business!
- Dedicated Sales Support Team: Each and EVERY one of our agents have access to dedicated sales support and marketing collateral at all times!
For more information please visit www.fdfagent.com for more details!
9060 E. Via Linda, Suite 240.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone: (800) 680-3765
-Cary Flanders, CEO
-Shawn Whitson, COO
-Rich Knowles, CFO
-Travis Shivers, VP, General Manager
-Mikel Anderson, VP, National Sales Director
SPECIAL FEATURERead Digital Transactions Online