- Payments provider BlueSnap said it has integrated Google Pay into its platform for payments from online, mobile checkout, marketplaces, invoices, and virtual terminals.
- In related news, cross-border payments provider Flow also announced it is adopting Google Pay as payment option.
- Mobile-parking app provider ParkWhiz Inc. has rebranded itself as Arrive Inc.
- FICO said it has been awarded five patents for innovations in fraud detection, artificial intelligence, and decision science. Two of the patents relate to Falcon, the company’s platform for detecting payment card fraud.
- Paramount Management Group named Paul Gandolfi as new business-development manager for financial institutions and strategic accounts at the company’s Sharenet subsidiary, an ATM outscoring firm Paramount Management acquired in early 2018.
It was a rough 2018 for leading ATM network operator Cardtronics plc, but the company’s …