- NCR Corp. said it acquired Anderson, Ind.-based Midwest POS Solutions Inc., a point-of-sale systems provider serving 1,000 restaurants in Indiana and Kentucky. Midwest POS was one of the first dealers of the NCR Aloha POS system for restaurants. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- ATM security specialist TMD Security launched One Touch Access, a mobile app that opens and closes locks on ATM top boxes, safes, and other access points such as secure rooms and bank branches.
- Health-care payments providers Zelis Healthcare and RedCard Systems announced they have closed their previously announced merger. Financial terms were not released.
- On Track Innovations Ltd., a vendor of payment systems based on near-field communication, said it has received an order for 5,000 units of its Uno-8 contactless readers for so-called smart ATMs. The customer’s identity was not disclosed.
- Online fraud-prevention firm Signifyd created a customer advisory board consisting of retailing executives.
- Independent sales organization F1 Payments announced several personnel moves. Nicholas DiGiuseppe joined the company as chief architect and technical officer. Benjamin Rainwater was appointed vice president of credit and risk. F1 Payments also named Rodney Faldyn and Andrew Sessions to its board of advisors.
Merchant processor Priority Technology Holdings Inc. posted an 11% increase in payment volume in the …