- Mercator Advisory Group released its “Prepaid Cards: Continued Growth” report.
- Payment security technology developer Sequent Software Inc. named Richard Nassar vice president of product management. Nassar is a former Visa Inc. executive.
- Travel card provider UATP named David Jimenez chief commercial officer. Jimenez’s career includes stints at Chase Paymentech, Ingenico, and CenPOS.
- Point-of-sale finance provider Afterpay Touch Group said Lawrence H. Summers, a former U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, will join its U.S. advisory board.
- Computer Services Inc. said Dana Bowers has been elected to its board of directors. Bowers is the chief solution architect at Venminder Inc., which produces technology to manage compliance with third-party vendors.
Despite 96% of U.S. financial-services organizations considering their technology security as adequate, 62% of those …