- Mastercard Inc. announced that consumers shopping on BJs.com, the e-commerce site for BJ’s Wholesale Club Inc., now can use its Masterpass digital wallet as a payment method.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. reported that it processed $316.3 billion in merchant payment volume in the first quarter, up 15% from $274.3 billion a year earlier. Credit and debit card sales volume in Chase’s portfolios grew 11% to $232.4 billion.
- American Express Co.’s new branding campaign includes a slightly updated logo, the company’s first refresh of its Blue Box in decades, according to Quartz.
- Automated clearing-house governing body NACHA announced First Data Corp. as a preferred partner for digital-commerce ACH enablement.
- Financial-services platform provider Stash Financial Inc. said it will offer mobile-banking services to its customers through Green Dot Corp.’s Green Dot Bank that also include debit cards and free ATMs.
- Santander launched Santander One Pay FX, which the Spanish banking giant calls the first blockchain-based international money-transfer service. The service uses xCurrent, a distributed-ledger technology owned by Ripple Labs. One Pay FX initially is available in Spain, the United Kingdom, Poland, and Brazil.
Netherlands-based processor Adyen reported that it generated $1.14 billion in revenue last year, up $400 …