- Terminal maker Verifone Systems Inc. launched EX-Receipt, a cloud-based system that generates an electronic receipt at gas pumps via text or email for enrolled customers, replacing the customary paper receipt.
- NCR Corp. introduced mobile-payment and -loyalty capability for Enmarket Convenience Stores, a chain of 123 c-stores and 14 quick-service restaurants in Georgia.
- Agilysys Inc., a vendor of software for the hospitality industry, launched rGuest OnDemand, a platform allowing customers to place mobile orders while in the restaurant.
- Payment security services provider ControlScan Inc. released PaySafe PumpConnect, a wireless system that facilitates high-speed payment card transactions at fuel pumps equipped to handle EMV cards and digital media.
- Processor Jack Henry & Associates Inc. said it acquired Bolts Technologies Inc., developer of the boltsOpen digital account-opening system for banks and credit unions.
- Payments provider Quattro Processing Services Inc. said it has teamed with transaction-routing specialist Cash Flow Solutions to offer automated clearing house payment solutions to small businesses based on same-day processing.
- Retailer H&M said it will invest in online-payments firm Klarna as Klarna integrates its payments services into H&M’s app and H&M Club, its loyalty program.
- CellPoint Mobile, a travel-industry payments specialist, named Stephane Druet senior vice president and global head of marketing. Druet previously operated Digital Skies Consulting and worked at travel companies Travelport, Expedia, and Amadeus.
Credit, debit, and prepaid card fraud shows no signs of retreat, finds the Sixth Annual …