- Terminal maker Verifone Systems Inc. launched EX-Receipt, a cloud-based system that generates an electronic receipt at gas pumps via text or email for enrolled customers, replacing the customary paper receipt.
- NCR Corp. introduced mobile-payment and -loyalty capability for Enmarket Convenience Stores, a chain of 123 c-stores and 14 quick-service restaurants in Georgia.
- Agilysys Inc., a vendor of software for the hospitality industry, launched rGuest OnDemand, a platform allowing customers to place mobile orders while in the restaurant.
- Payment security services provider ControlScan Inc. released PaySafe PumpConnect, a wireless system that facilitates high-speed payment card transactions at fuel pumps equipped to handle EMV cards and digital media.
- Processor Jack Henry & Associates Inc. said it acquired Bolts Technologies Inc., developer of the boltsOpen digital account-opening system for banks and credit unions.
- Payments provider Quattro Processing Services Inc. said it has teamed with transaction-routing specialist Cash Flow Solutions to offer automated clearing house payment solutions to small businesses based on same-day processing.
- Retailer H&M said it will invest in online-payments firm Klarna as Klarna integrates its payments services into H&M’s app and H&M Club, its loyalty program.
- CellPoint Mobile, a travel-industry payments specialist, named Stephane Druet senior vice president and global head of marketing. Druet previously operated Digital Skies Consulting and worked at travel companies Travelport, Expedia, and Amadeus.
A number of U.S. payments providers have expanded overseas in recent years, and now more …