- Lightspeed POS Inc. said it is offering its Delivery, eCommerce, and Loyalty services free for the next three months because of the Covid-19 impact on merchants.
- Online fraud-prevention provider Signifyd released its Covid-19 Business Continuity Package that offers new clients free access to some Signifyd products.
- Payments provider Fattmerchant said it is now an official gateway partner of Gift Up!, an online gift card provider.
- Repay Holdings Corp. announced an integration of its payment-processing systems with Remitter USA Inc., a provider of automated SMS and email communication technology for collections.
- The Digital Dollar Project, an initiative between Accenture and the Digital Dollar Foundation to launch a digital central-bank currency, announced its first 22 advisory-group members.
- 7-Eleven Inc. said it is offering free delivery on its 7NOW delivery app through the end of April. The app is available in almost 400 cities. Ordinarily, the delivery fee is $3.99, with an extra charge of $1.99 for orders under $15.
A decline in transactions at small and mid-size businesses accelerated through March as consumers react …