- Ahead of a major push for EMV chip card payments at fuel pumps, some 62% of U.S. adults are concerned about the security of their financial data when making payments at fuel pumps or convenience stores, according to a March survey of 1,270 adults conducted by YouGov and released Monday by payments provider ACI Worldwide.
- Citigroup Inc. reported worldwide purchase volume of $128 billion on its general-purpose and retail credit cards in the first quarter, up 5% from $121.7 billion a year earlier.
- Payment Source Inc. said Canadians can use its PaySimple service to make tax payments within TurboTax, an Intuit Inc. product.
- MoneyGram International Inc. said KyckGlobal, a payout firm for gig-economy workers, will use its services to enable cash payments.
- InstaMed, which operates a payments network for health-care providers, released its 9th annual report on trends in health-care payments. Among its results is a warning that providers will have to adjust the payment experience in light of increasing consumer responsibility for the cost of care.
- Corporate Traveller, a United Kingdom-based travel-management company, will accept Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash payments, announced BitPay, which will provide the processing services.
Total System Services Inc. (TSYS) late on Tuesday said it has now deployed “thousands” of …