- Visa Inc. is sponsoring a contest in which the winner will receive an international trip on which all expenses will be paid without using cash. Applicants must submit a short video by June 15.
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc. (FIS) has extended to 2022 an agreement with Minor League Baseball to be the organization’s official payments and loyalty technology provider.
- PaySimple said its PaySimple AppConnect payment-processing technology has been integrated with Improveit 360, a software package for contractors and home-improvement remodelers. The integration will allow contractors to accept payments directly on a mobile or desktop device.
- Fintech banking-services provider Cashplus said it will work with payments provider Currencycloud to launch an international payments service later this year tailored for small businesses.
- InAuth, a vendor of device-detection software for mobile-transaction security, said it has experienced a 161% increase in mobile traffic year-over-year, including logins, person-to-person payments, purchases, money movement, and account openings.
- Plate IQ, which offers automated accounts-payable technology for restaurants, has integrated with the new Square for Restaurants point-of-sale tool from Square Inc. The integration will allow managers to view revenue from multiple locations on a single screen, among other functions.
- Payments provider Nxgen International announced the opening of an office in the Northeast U.S.
Procrastination is no longer an option. Time to comply with the massive General Data Protection …