- Merchant processor EVO Payments Inc. says it has a deal to acquire the payment-gateway assets of Mexico City-based SF Systems, which has developed integrations with many of Mexico’s largest point-of-sale systems. EVO has been working with SF Systems since it entered Mexico in 2015. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Prepaid-payments provider InComm and Playport Gaming Systems, a digital, instant-win gaming technology company, announced they will work with North America lotteries to distribute Playport’s digital-gaming products through select InComm retail clients.
- Card Corp., a developer of affinity-branded prepaid cards, and Meta Financial Group Inc., a major issuer of prepaid cards, said they are working together on new payment services. Card also announced it has hired Dave Petrini, a former Green Dot Corp. executive, as president and chief financial officer.
- Euronet Worldwide Inc., owner of Ria and three other money-transfer brands, said it processed 26.6 million money-transfer, currency-exchange and check-cashing transactions in the first quarter, up 10% year-over-year. Money-transfer segment revenues grew 11% on a constant-currency basis to $256.6 million.
- Digital money-transfer provider Remitly Inc. said it is doubling its worldwide cash pick-up locations through a new deal with Euronet Worldwide Inc.’s Ria money-transfer service that will enable Remitly cash pick-ups at 73,000 Ria locations in 44 recipient countries. Ria struck a similar deal last August with PayPal Holdings Inc.’s Xoom money-transfer service.
- Formstack LLC, provider of software-as-a-service systems for data collection and workplace productivity, said its Forms service is now compliant with the Payment Card Industry data-security standard.
- Agreement Express, which provides digital onboarding services, said check and automated clearing house products from Paya are available in the Agreement Express Unified Application service.
- Ingenico Group launched its Moby/5500 series of card readers for mobile point-of-sale services.
- Processor Jack Henry & Associates Inc. said revenue in its payments segment increased 3% year-over-year to $135 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2019 ended March 31.
- BitPay Inc. said Refundo, which provides tax-related financial products, is making federal and state tax refunds available in Bitcoin directly to consumers using BitPay’s Payouts service.
Add LG Pay to the multitude of U.S. mobile-payment options. LG Electronics USA announced Tuesday …